Use of Information
Studs’nPuds™ may collect information from its visitors for the following purposes:
- Send visitors promotional materials from our marketing partners; opt out at will
- Deliver targeted display advertisements and offers by E-mail; opt out at will
- Send visitors information and updates about our company; opt out at will
- Protect the security and trustworthiness of our site
- Help us better understand visitors use of our site
- Determine the number of visitors to the site
- Contact visitors to our site when necessary
Since part of the personal information that is collected and safeguarded by us is your E-mail address, we try very hard to respect your time and privacy by controlling and limiting the frequency of E-mailings. If you receive a mailing from us or one of our marketing partners, it is because your E-mail address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future, or you have registered or otherwise have an existing relationship with us.
If you have received unsolicited E-mails sent via this system or claiming to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that E-mail immediately with your specific request to email@example.com
Non-Personal Information and Cookies
This Site employs the use of HTTPS, which is a protocol for secure communication over a computer network. HTTPS consists of communication over Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) within a connection encrypted by Transport Layer Security. HTTPS provides authentication of the website and associated web server with which one is communicating, which protects against attacks. Studs’nPuds™ has security measures in place to protect information under our control. As for all other information, visitors should consider this communication non-confidential and safeguard their internet activity as appropriate.
Acceptance of these Terms